Friday, April 18, 2008

First of the Year

Well hey howdy hey, empty blogspace. As of this moment, I know that Tasha is probably going to be the only person to read you, but don't worry-- that might change! Maybe four people will be regular readers! Only time will tell, they say.

As of this moment I'm feeling great. School has started its spring term and although I have my first midterm on Monday, I might do alright and I'm pleased about life in general. No guys, but I don't need 'em at the moment so that's cool as rain.

Right now I'm listening to Bobby Darin's Beyond the Sea, thinking about friends and family, and wondering if I should finish the shells and spaghetti sauce I made for myself for dinner. Seran wrap might be in order, since my cooking is obviously lacking in the awesomesauce department.

The orange juice was surely delectable, however.

And with that, folks, I will leave this blog for now. I have to be away doing dishes, which are necessary today, sadly enough. Tata for now!

1 comment:

Rappleye Family said...

YAY!! Welcome to the blogging world! I am your first post ever!! ha ha! Have a great night!