Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'm a diseased piece of meat.

Someone didn't cook me long enough.

Went to the doctor's today to talk about some results (had blood work done) and was just kinda expecting nothing in particular since nothing in particular was all it was about, and came away feeling overwhelmed, freaked out, surprised, and yet not so much.

I don't feel like going into details about the possible diagnosis, but I'll be undergoing some various testing in the future and hope for the best.

The main thing for me to focus on right now is school, church, and losing weight since I'm in a very unhealthy state at the moment. This is an unpleasant extra thing, but it'll probably work out. It's not usually fatal at least.

ARUGSHFSDFJHASsdgfjldj

2 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

Oh my gosh!! Amber are you ok? Please comment on my blog and let me know! That is awful! :(

Unknown said...

Hey, you awesome person, you- How are you doing? Give me a call sometime, ninny, I'm starting to worry about you... >.>